The Lansing City Market is located at:
325 City Market Drive
Lansing, MI 48912
Parking at the Lansing City Market
Parking is FREE
There are two places to park at:
40 Parking spots adjacent to the Market building
- 4 handicap spots
- 2 electric car charging stations
- 90 MINUTE LIMIT
More spots in Lansing Center Parking Lot (Lot 21)
- 6 reserved parking spots
- Other spots are free as well, ask the market manager for a blue parking validation
Instruction to Lot 21
From Cedar Street: Follow City Market Drive around the bend and make a left to the lot.
From Michigan Avenue: Turn south on Museum Drive; follow the loop to go under Lansing Center, and the lot will be on the right as you exit the underground area.
Special Note to parking in Lot 21
- An attendant is in the booth:
- Tell the attendant that you are “shopping at the market” and they will let you in for free.
- No attendant is present and the gate is up:
- Feel free to park at the 6 reserved parking spots or any of the other available spots. The exit gate will let simply let you out when you leave.
- No attendant is present and the gate is down:
- Press the button and grab a yellow ticket – remember that you’ll need this ticket to exit, so keep it in a place you’ll remember.
- Ask the market manager for a blue parking validation ticket. All patrons will need this ticket to exit for free.
- When exiting the lot, place the *yellow entrance ticket* in the machine. When prompted to pay, simply put your *blue validation ticket* in the machine.
If Lot 21 is full, customers can park under The Lansing Center for free as well, following the same procedure listed above.
If you experience any difficulty with parking, please inform the market manager in the market office near the north doors.